Forensic Engineering: Proceedings of the Fourth Congress
Download Full Text
This collection contains 50 papers on forensic engineering that cover a wide array of subjects related to research, practice, and education.
- natural hazards,
- residential investigations,
- geotechnics and geo-environment,
- performance of transportation facilities,
- historical cases,
- nondestructive evaluation and repair,
- forensics and design practices, and
- tunnels and culverts.
Bosela, Paul A. and Delatte, Norbert J., "Forensic Engineering: Proceedings of the Fourth Congress" (2007). Civil and Environmental Engineering Department Books. 4.