Ed O'Bannon Case and the Current Landscape of the NCAA
Sponsored by the American Constitution Society and the Entertainment and Sports Law Association.
Discussion of the following cases:
- O'Bannon v. NCAA - Name, image and likeness rights of college sports players.
- Kessler - Unrestricted free agent model of student athletes in NCAA.
- Arrington - Concussion litigation and class action suit.
- Northwestern -Unionization of student athletes.
- Alston - Gaining full cost of school attendance for college players.
Carfagna, Peter A.; Nance, Fred; Swanson Haan, Karen E.; and Chryst, Rick, "Ed O'Bannon Case and the Current Landscape of the NCAA" (2014). Video Archive: Other Law School Events. 32.