Cleveland Union Station: A Description of the New Passenger Facilities and Surrounding Improvements, 1930
Download/link to full text
When the Cleveland Union Terminal was formally opened in 1930, this souvenir dedication book was issued, explaining the new project and showing beautiful drawings of the facility. Although not credited in the original book, the illustrations appear to be the work of John Kemeny, noted illustrator of Hungarian language publications in Cleveland at the time. Original publication date 1930.
MSL Academic Endeavors
Cleveland, Cleveland Union Terminal
History | United States History
The Cleveland Union Terminal Co and The Cleveland Terminals Building Co, "Cleveland Union Station: A Description of the New Passenger Facilities and Surrounding Improvements, 1930" (2010). Cleveland Memory. 56.
This digital version is the property of Cleveland State University and short extracts may be used for academic and private research purposes only. No significant reproduction of this digital edition, and no commercial use in any amount or form is permitted without express written consent of the university. Any permitted use of this edition must credit the Cleveland State University Library and MSL Academic Endeavors as the source.