On June 24, 1946, The Cleveland-Marshall Law School was established as a consolidation of the Cleveland Law School and the John Marshall School of Law. One of the largest law schools in the country, it enables students to achieve a legal education by attending evening classes. Today The Cleveland-Marshall Law School, a vital institution of advanced study in a dynamic community, is fulfilling the basic purposes that motivated the original founders of the constituent schools.
1(2) Clev.Marshall L.Rev. 7(1952)