Legal Status of Spacecraft
Contribution to Book
Routledge Handbook of Space Law
The Routledge Handbook of Space Law summarizes the existing state of knowledge on a comprehensive range of topics and aspires to set the future international research agenda by indicating gaps and inconsistencies in the existing law and highlighting emerging legal issues. Unlike other books on the subject, it addresses major international and national legal aspects of particular space activities and issues, rather than providing commentary on or explanations about a particular Space Law treaty or national regulation.
Drawing together contributions from leading academic scholars and practicing lawyers from around the world, the volume is divided into five key parts:
• Part I: General Principles of International Space Law
• Part II: International Law of Space Applications
• Part III: National Regulation of Space Activities
• Part IV: National Regulation of Navigational Satellite Systems
• Part V: Commercial Aspects of Space Law
Sundahl, Mark J., "Legal Status of Spacecraft" (2017). Law Faculty Contributions to Books. 249.