Case Western Reserve Journal of International Law
statues, Elgin Marbles, Parthenon, Greeks, antiquities, cultural artifacts, International Criminal Court (ICC)
Talking Foreign Policy is a one-hour radio program, hosted by Case Western Reserve University School of Law Co-Dean Michael Scharf, in which experts discuss the salient foreign policy issues of the day. Dean Scharf created Talking Foreign Policy to break down complex foreign policy topics that are prominent in the day-to-day news cycles yet difficult to understand.
This broadcast featured:
- Paul R. Williams, President and cofounder of the Public International Law & Policy Group, who has advised parties to treaty negotiations around the world
- Mark Ellis, Executive Director of the International Bar Association
- Bill Schabas, a professor at Middlesex University and a leading expert in human rights law, who has served as a commissioner on two international investigative commissions
- Shannon French, Director of the Inamori International Center for Ethics and Excellence and an expert on law and morality
- Milena Sterio, Associate Dean and Professor of Law at Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, who is also one of the permanent editors of the IntLawGrrls blog and an expert in the field of international law
Sterio, Milena; Ellis, Mark; French, Shannon; Schabas, Bill; Williams, Paul R.; and Scharf, Michael P., "Talking Foreign Policy: Art, Diplomacy and Accountability" (2017). Law Faculty Articles and Essays. 1064.