Abstract

St. Elizabeth's of Hungary was formed in 1892. The parish acted as not only a place for the members of the congregation to seek spiritual guidance, but also acted a place for people to socialize. St. Elizabeth's of Hungary also had a school that opened in the 1920s, but was eventually closed in 1961.

Creator

Antar, Andras and Pergert, Bob

Creator

Sezemsky, Meg

Project

Sacred Landmarks

Date

2011

Document Type

Oral History

Duration

62 minutes

Creative Commons License

Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.

Share

COinS