Digital CSU is a low-stakes environment to learn about digital methods in research & teaching across disciplines and colleges at Cleveland State University. It will convene once a month during the academic year.
Digital CSU is organized by two faculty or staff conveners. 2017-2018 Conveners: Shelley Rose (History), Chris Rennison (Instructional Technology & Distance Learning), and Emily Zickel (English) 2016-2017 Conveners: Robert Shelton (History) and Shelley Rose (History).
Thank you for a successful first year! Digital CSU Meetings will begin again in fall 2017.
- Foster collaboration between departments and colleges.
- Provide a low-stakes environment for sharing ideas.
- Maintain a list of all digital resources on campus.
- Bibliography of Tools (see also https://dirtdirectory.org/)
- Directory of Digital CSU Participants (skills & projects)
- Provide Training for Specific Skills/ Platforms/ Programs
- Identify Opportunities for Resource/Equipment Sharing on Campus