About This Journal
The Cleveland State Law Review, originally founded as the Cleveland-Marshall Law Review in 1952, is a student-run organization with the primary purpose of publishing a journal of legal scholarship and promoting academic excellence in the law school community. The Law Review publishes a quarterly journal containing articles from legal scholars throughout the country.
The editorial board of the Law Review selects submissions from judges, practicing attorneys, law professors, and other legal scholars for publication, and works with the authors to revise and refine the articles in preparation for publication. The Law Review also publishes a number of student notes written by members of the Law Review.