Book Review Essay, Comparative Urbanization and Planning
Urban Affairs Quarterly
comparative, urban planning, book reviews
1. Andrew Lees, Cities Perceived: Urban Society in European and American Thought, 1820-1940
2. H. Detlef Kammeier, Peter J. Swan editors: Equity with Growth?: Planning Perspectives for Small Towns in Developing Countries
3. Richard J. R. Kirkby, Urbanization in China: Town and Country in a Developing Economy, 1949-2000 A.D.
4. Robert Potter, Urbanization and Planning in the Third World: Public Participation and Perception
5. Joel S. Torstenson, Urbanization and Community Building In Modern Norway.
W. Dennis Keating, Book Review Essay, Comparative Urbanization and Planning, 22 Urban Affairs Quarterly 175 (1986)