The Wade Chapel in Lakeview Cemetery was built as a monument to Jeptha. H. Wade by his grandson in 1901. The chapel was used as a receiving vault and service chapel and is open to the public for visits or to schedule services (including weddings and other events). The Greek temple design houses the interior by Tiffany featuring a window and side wall glass mosaics produced in New York and shipped to Cleveland during its construction. A detailed description of the interior art and the chapel's use is provided by Wayne Bifano and Mary Krohmer of Lakeview Cemetery.
Bifano, Wayne (interviewee); Krohmer, Mary (interviewee)
Lanese, James (interviewer); Valore, Kenneth (interviewer)
"Wayne Bifano and Mary Krohmer Interview, 2011" (2011). Cleveland Regional Oral History Collection. Interview 127010.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.